The Entrepreneur’s Playbook to Maximizing Value
When you attend, this is what you will learn:
- How to get a significantly higher sale price.
- When it is advantageous to delay the sale and focus on improving the value of your company.
- How to determine the real “market value” of your company and master valuation discussions.
- Tips for managing the emotional aspects of the sale as the business owner and with your employees.
When you attend, you will have access to:
- Buyers Panel – Understand the mindset of the buyer – gain their view of the key elements they look for
- Sellers Panel – Learn from people who have sold their business – What surprised them? What were their keys in getting a superior price for their business?
- Deal Structure Panel – Explore the implications of the alternative deal structures including; What is the mix of cash and earn-outs and tax implications, owner’s carry, bank and other sources of financing
- Business Preparation Panel – Gain knowledge about the fundamentals of a great business plan, relative and believable financial projections. What are the current trends and scope of the due diligence?
February 7, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT
877-373-6854 ext. 701